Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Caryn & Derek Malacca Wedding Reception

I was in Malacca two months ago on December 14 for Derek and Caryn’s wedding dinner, and the wedding tea ceremony which was held in Singapore one week later.
There is always a special place in my heart because of the family share such a loving and strong relationship.
Here are some of my favourite shots from the wedding.

While I was busy shooting, I saw these two kids that were enjoying themselves at the dance floor.

Finally, I would like to wish the newly-weds a lovely and happy marriage, and I would like to say thanks to Caryn and Derek and the rest of the family for such an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

For those in Malacca who are looking for a photographer for their wedding reception, Feel free to e-mail me.

No comments: