Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sushi Groove @ One U

I was in One Utama last week for my assignment, since it was already lunch time when my assignment ended.
I've decided to have my lunch at Sushi Groove. They were having a new promotion, Fresh Salmon Sashimi.

Fresh Salmon Sashimi at RM 9.00 Only. Hamachi SashimiTuna Sashimi Sashimi Don @ RM 14.90 ( Salmon or Tuna served with rice and miso soup).Sashimi Co0mbo From RM 22.90 ( Choice of Salmon, Saba , Tako, Tuna or Hamachi). Sashimi Bento @ RM 29.90 Assorted fresh Sashimi set ( Served with rice, miso soup, chawanmushi and potato salad).

Get fresh Sashimi @ RM 3.99 with any purchase of two Sashimi Promotion items: Sashimi Don, Sashimi Combo or Sashimi Bento. Must try, Promo end June.

1 Utama Shopping Centre

G342, G Floor, Rainforest Zone ( New Wing)

03-77253733.

Copyright© SushiGroove

No comments: