Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Newly Weds

Sorry for the long absence, I've been busy with work for the past couple of months.

I was part of the team that covered the Red Shirts Anti-government Protest in Bangkok, it was definitely the highlight of my career.

Anyway, few months ago, I was invited by former colleague of mine, Paul Choo, to be his official photographer on his big day, and without a doubt, I agreed.

And as always, here are some of my favourite shots from that session.

This picture is my favourite shot for the session.

Finally, I would like to wish the newly-weds a lovely and happy marriage, I world like to say thanks Paul & Wendy and the rest of the family for such an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

enangites, if you're looking for a photographer on your wedding ceremony, feel free to give me a call as I'll be in town this 01 to 15 July 2010.
Don't be shy now :)

No comments: