Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Peng Hoong & Eunice Wedding AD

Sorry for the long absence, I've been busy with work for the past couple of months.

I was busy with the Ramadhan month food review, then I attended the FGBMFI Asian Convention 2010 which was held on the Super Star Virgo Cruise in Singapore. With so many projects in hand, the main highlight was my inaugural sharing session on news photography. The event took place at Sunway, and it was a tremendous experience being able to share my years of experience with 25 PRs of Sunway group.

Among the topics that were shared on that day were:
1. The basics of Photography
2. How to ask your subject to pose
3. How to take pictures for publications
4. How can the PR assist the news photographers and what makes a better photo opportunity at an event, etc.


On the other hand, in early July, I was invited by one of the maestros of wedding photography to be part of the team of for Peng Hoong & Eunice's day big and without a doubt, I agreed. It was such a fantastic experience having to work and learn from the expert himself.

And as always, here are some of my favourite shots from that session.

No comments: