Friday, December 23, 2011

Testimony

Some of the testimony that share by friends to shuttertalk.
" How I wish you could teach me some techniques of photography.Check my album Boracay Island Paradise - one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Hope you like my captures sir."

Regards,
Willbert Quebral

"I thought to let you have a look at my website, I've recently edit and redo the layout and content again.
I Looked back at the photos and still greatly appreciate the experiences and guidance you have shared with me before.
So wanna say a big thank you to you for all that! :) Take Care and have a nice day!"

Regards,
Kevin Wong

" I am in Chennai and using some of the information, I learned in the photography workshop at YMCA by you.
I am bending my knees to get lower when taking pictures of people and animals, and am using the rule of thirds.
Setting the system to shutter preference rather than automatic, and changing the ISO settings when taking pictures during performances so that I can keep the shutter speed up.
Thanks for the pictures and I will share some of the photo when I return. Have a great New Year."

Regards,
Douglas Hale

No comments: