Sunday, January 15, 2012

Love In The Air

It has always been a dream of mine to photograph the KL landscape from a bird's eye view. My dream came true when I received a call from Captain Andreas J. Walther, an instructor from Air Adventure Flying Club with his Cessna 172.

We took off from Subang Airport and flew around KL City for about an hour. The feeling was indescribable. Now, I'm just looking forward to the day I'll be flying around for good food. Perhaps, some Thai food in Thailand and Char Kway Teow in Penang!
This photo I took during that flight. I used Canon EOS 7D, with a zoom length of 24 mm, ISO at 400, Shutter Speed at 1/60 sec and Aperture of F16.
If you share the same dream as me or have ambitions of becoming a pilot, feel free to mail me.
Copyright© The Star.

No comments: